Thursday, October 14, 2010

Floyd's Prodigy

Yesterday was one of the very few moments when I have a very little time to have fun, a break from Second Life work is what i neeeded once in a while. I still can't help to multitask though.

Floyd Mistwalker, my handsome and lovely cousin and the owner of the biggest low prim furniture in SL(PrimSavers) sent IM babbling about his schedule with my Magazine Photographer. He teleported at the back of my store wearing a gorean costume complete with shield and armor. I asked him if he is not busy to do an interview, he agreed but my backyard wasnt a good place for interviews so I suggested we go somewhere else like dancing or dining(he owes me dancing anyway, an activity we never had the time to do together eversince we met because we were both busy). Knowing Floyd who is always conscious about the way he looks makes me figure out what would his response be- "I'm not dressed for dancing but I can take you for a helicopter ride" It makes me sad knowing after more than a year we still haven't danced but oh well a heli ride isn't a bad idea either.

( The ride was fun but view-wise its all grey )

We went for a helicopter ride around his SIM (still in his gorean outfit). I shoot the first question " How can you describe Floyd Mistwalker in RL" and he replied " Can you give me time to answer that question? I need to think about it because you always ask complicated questions putting it in a notecard would be much better just like before". So I said ok i will put it in a notecard instead. We finished the helicopter ride, portion of the ride was rough there was a time I think we will hit the Primsavers Mainstore (lol) but he gave me a nice smooth landing.

(the 8,500L$ car)

(sorry i did not give justice to the wheels)


I wouldn't let the opportunity pass when Floyd have little time to have fun( believe me its very rare)without being able to ride his new luxury car "Prodigy". Of course he wouldnt ride his luxury car in a gorean costume (hahaha), he changed in his socially sporty look (brown leather jacket-one of my fave on him), fetched me in the helipad and drove me around SIM.

( we did not talk about the outfit- i guess looking good runs in the blood)

(who says you wouldnt be lucky if you will be tied to a Mistwalker?)

The car was amazingly fast and beautiful, we had few rounds until Floyd needed to attend to some RL Stuffs, he went afk and unlocked his car so I played with it opening/closing doors, opening closing roof, and changing tints ( I wonder if he noticed I changed the tint.

Thanks Floyd you are awesome!!!When will you buy a Ferrari?

No comments:

Post a Comment