Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fiery FIERCE COLLECTION for HALLOWEEN 2010

I was looking for several halloween items to blog and SALLY SOLEIL answered my prayers. She sent me a whole box of Halloween Outfit Collection for 2010 plus a box of SKINS as a group gift. Now I have tons of items to wear(Thanks Sally).

I sent the box for male items to a fellow model and professional blogger LARS FOULSBANE....lol he hates it when I capitalizes his name so its Lars Foulsbane. So you guys out there check out Lars' Blog at http://fashionandstylesl.blogspot.com/ to see FIERCE DESIGNS FOR MEN.

If you are in the same dilemma as mine then u better teleport to FIERCE and get away that stress.FIERCE ISLAND 59/158/29

Halloween is another time of the year when children and adults get to wear costumes not only spooky ones but other costumes like the ones you see in a children's book or a famous fairy tale. Join me in opening this gift box from FIERCE.
=============================================================
OUTFIT #1 LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD ( This outfit comes in complete avatar set including hair and shoes - except skin)




STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Little Red Riding Hood Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 19
=============================================================
OUTFIT # 2: RAINBOW


(Yes This hair comes with the pack)


I love the leg warmers

STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Rainbow Complete ensemble including hair
=============================================================
OUTFIT # 3: PRINCESS JASMINE( this outfit makes me wanna go back to childhood and act like a Princess)

Again it comes with hair and it comes with a Princess Jasmine Skin but in this picture above I wore my own skin. The picture below shows the skin included in the pack


....a whole new world...a dazzling place I never knew

STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Princess Jasmine Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 17
==============================================================
OUTFIT #4 LADY BUG( What do I want in this outfit? The wings and the headband..my daughter mistaken it for large strawberries rather than bugs. Sorry Sally she loves food than insects. This outfit is awesome especially the wings)


..NO the hair is not included but u can get any hair that would fit this lovely outfit.

I love these wings



STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Princess Jasmine Lady Bug Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 19
Hair: ETD Torwen in Tawny
=============================================================
OUTFIT # 5: HORNY ( I wonder why Sally called it horny rather than Devil. Well as expected it is also a complete set except the hair. I love the horn and the tail makes me seductively dangerous...hahaha)

( this is the same hair I used for the Urban Chic look required in my pictorial for the BISH wear line of Inferno Haute Couture so I guess its appropriate to again use it in an inferno-like outfit)



STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Horny Outfit Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 19
Hair: Amacci Nina in Black
==============================================================
OUTFIT #6: HALLOWEEN(purrrfeect)

(The headress made up of delicate web)


( If you dont have a BF you should wear this skirt)


(otherwise wear it plain)



STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Halloween Outfit Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 19
Hair: ETD Lovely
==============================================================
OUTFIT #7: ELVIS ( When I joined SL's Next Top Model. Im glad I am to depict Marilyn Monroe and it is my fellow model ChristianDavid1 Destiny who depicted Elvis. Now Im glad there's a female Elvis Outfit)




and I love these boots



STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce 2010 Halloween Outfit Collection-Female Elvis Outfit Complete ensemble
Skin: eStyle Skin Barcelona Tan No. 19
===============================================================
OUTFIT #8: DOROTHY DOLL ( Colorful outfit like that of Alice in Wonderland)




STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce- Halloween 2010 Female Collection Dorothy Doll Outfit complete ensemble
==============================================================
OUTFIT # 9: BUMBBLE BEE ( The color of this outfit makes it perfect for halloween-Orange and Black. Complete except the hair which is my own)



lovely wings


STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce- Halloween 2010 Female Collection Bumbble Bee Outfit complete ensemble
Hair: Gritty Kitty Hat Hair Brown
=============================================================
OUTFIT #10 TWILIGHT BELLA VAMPIRE OUTFIT( I love the Twilight Saga. I watched Twilight several times over then I got the series of books and finished all 4 of them. This outfit doesn't resemble any of Bella's but its a Designer way to catch attentions of buyers to associate it with something so popular. And still a nice try for halloween)





STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Fierce- Halloween 2010 Female Collection Twilight Bella Vampire Outfit complete ensemble
==============================================================
And of course my post wouldnt be complete without thanking the studio where I shoot the pics...Thanks FLOYD..Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment