Saturday, August 15, 2009

I TOOK MY CHANCES IN THE JCNY MODEL'FEST for AUGUST








It was helpful to have attended the MODELS WORKSHOP organized ny Monica Balut and conducted by Herradura Baar. I have learned a lot on how to increase my chances to be recognized as a model. If it wasnt for that lecture of Ms. Baar I wouldnt have known of the JCNY Model'fest. I have been a member of the JCNY Collection Group but never attempted to join because just reading their ENTRY CARD INFO was already too tiring...but as what I have learned in the lecture...you need a lot of patience to get your way through.

Ms. Baar sent notecards and I religiously read it...next I tped to Farrah Island. Get the noobie box and bought my birthstone necklace..then fellow model Lyrica Destiny told me where to find the photostudio...on my way out I met JCNY Runway Managaer Ms. Hemoine Mocha who helped me find the logo wall. Unfortunately, my photographer Pascal Schnyder was on vacation so I have to gamble with my own shots I hope Ms. JD HANSEN would consider my application.

The photos above were all taken at the JCNY LOGO WALL.

Outfit #1:

Sunmade Fashion white strapless top
Paisley Brown flowery pants also from Sunmade Fashion
Suede Boho Pumps with toes by Sayo Toshi
Skin: Jennifer Redgrave 3
Shape: Fleur Vivant modified by me
Hair: ETD Wynn in tawny
Earrings: JCNY-MODEA Hyper Gems
Necklace: JCNY- TAurus Birthstone

Outfit #2:

Bliss Beningborough Cleo Jumpsuit in Coral
shoes/shape/skin/accessories as above

No comments:

Post a Comment