Saturday, August 15, 2009

A BLESSED WEEK




This was indeed a very blessed week for me.
Monday Aug 10'09- I luckily qualified to audition in the SL's Next Top Model Competition..I saw my friend Celina Langer. Somehow it boosts my moral having a friend out there. My name was called to walk the runway..OMG! I fell of the stage but I wont let that experience take away my chances to be in the final 10.I need to make up in the Q&A, and so a series of question came in..and we(20 of us) were sent home with hanging thoughts.

Tuesday Aug 11'09-I was preparing for a themed outfit and Classic CEO suddendly changed the theme. I panicked looking for an outfit..luckily I ended up winning 3rd place in CLASSIC WITH STYLE: KARATE THEME.Whew! Then I attended DMA Class with Model Pisey Magic. I have to excuse myself for the announcement for the Audition was sent in group notice. This was indeed my lucky day. I was chosen among the top 12 finalists.

Wednesday Aug 12'09- I attended Classic with Style: Playboy Bunny Theme. I did not win that event. After the contest. DMA Owner Bella Scott sent group notice on the selection of 5 New Chaud Causten Catalog Model and I was chosen as one of them together with Aaryah, Heyah, Jen and Jasminelee. Afterwards I attended the Model Workshop and very lucky to have met a lot of people in the fashion world. The catalog design is posted.. write up in a separate post.

Thursday Aug 13'09- I entered the JCNY Model'fest hoping that the very kind owner JD HANSEN would give me a chance...still hoping.. The entry pic is posted with the JCNY Logo. write up in a separate post.

It was a very hectic week for me..Plus I need to do my photos since my personal photographer is on vacation..hope this events in my career will continue for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment