Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Being a JCNY Showcase Model


Now I can say that being a JCNY Model completes my career as an SL model. Thank you for this opputunity from Ms. JD Hansen. I would like to thank the best runway managers..Sparkie, Hemoine and Cheriese.and the lots of friends i gained at JCNY. It was a wonderful experience to be one of the wildcard models and joined modelfest show on Sept 6..first time i didnt crash during a show..what a wonderful feeling...
Especially thanking Tia, Sweetest, Jenie,Jami, Aerion,Rico,Alex, Xen, Cel,Dis,Noa..oh who else I forgot? I can never forget our talks..and remember all the stories we heard in the runway, Amy's sad story, Director's 30,000 JCNY gift to her women, and lots of love stories esp..the engagement rings...and the one i cant forget was that of a man who stripped infront of us and wearing a rainbow/purple underpants...woot who got ejected by Hermi lol..
I will miss you guys..hope I will make it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment