Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY CLOTHING LINE




I missed writing on this blog because on top of my JCNY Showcase Modelling. I was hired by Mr. Maxwell Maven to model for Maven,Inc. I was chosen by Ms. Lorra Undercroft as a Sunrise Fashion Dream Model, I was hired by Ms. Reila Karu as an instore Model for Reila Skins and recently casted by Ms. Bunni Gossipgirl as a runway model for Ice Couture. On top of it all I have been busy designing. I just put up my new store today at Plush Genesis thru the help of Dreamland Angels Gabriel51 Okelli and Chiz Okey.

The lot which i now own is property of Dreamland. The building is designed by Stylecraft Prefabs Store which I bought at 99L$ at Xstreet. The store houses only my first two designs: Coco - A printed spaghetti strap dress in 6 pastel colors which I named after my SL friend Coco Oximoxi.

The next is a denim jeans template of which i bought at 2245L$ from Maven,Inc. You can also see my designs on Xstreetsl.

Picture #1: DMG Creations Mainstore
Picture #2: DMG Creations_Coco Fat Pack
Picture #3: DMG Creations_Black Denims

No comments:

Post a Comment