Sunday, February 20, 2011

"ROXANE" by ENTRE MARES

This will be my first time to review an Entre Mares gown. Eventhough, I have been wearing entre mares since I have become fashionable this will be my first to go into detail and it is really indeed both my privilege and honor to review a design for someone who is already a pillar in the fashion industry.

Of the two new releases Roxane struck me most because of its fine details.

The combination of flower and lace on the shoulder makes me recall my childhood days. Children love looking like a fairy princess and thats how I felt when I put on this gown.

The bodice on the other hand makes you feel more like a woman with its bare back and see-through front. The two-toned flowers(in pink and lilac) covering only the parts that needed to be covered will never fail to catch attention.

The skirt is layered delicately with the front exposing the knees and portion of the upper thigh and the back balloons ankle length making it more sexy. The fabric is made of pink silk texture.

My photographer friend Eilonweeh Grantly helped me in taking this pic as I am not so good in photography and I believe that when you review premium items it goes without saying that the pics should justify the dress.

I am not paid to blog. I am offered to review items but I am very choosy on what items to review because I dont want to endorse items that I cannot give my word for it. I am not like the rest who just write for the sake of writing. My post may be very seldom simply because I choose what to post.

This gown is worth it.

STYLE CARD:
Outfit: Entre Mares "Roxane"
Hair: ETD Torwen in Tawny
Shoes: KALNINS Yolanda
Skin: eSTYLE X5 London
Jewelry: JCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment