Thursday, February 17, 2011

Im BLESSED with BEAUTIFUL SKINS

I missed staying on SL for almost a month now. Logging only once in a while for important matters related to the magazine. I even missed my own show. I have been busy and at the same time sick BUT when I received this message on my cellphone I can't help but find time to log in. The message states: INVENTORY OFFER FROM DRAGOS JANUS..I surmissed it was his new AD, but as I read through the message it reads.."eStyle X5 skins" and i was so excited. I have missed Dragos for sometime but he always surprises me when he comes back with his new creations. The last time I presented you Exquisite X3 Skin from eStyle particularly Barcelona my favorite which is among the first release of the equisite line the rest are MANILA, VENICE, ATHENS and PARIS.

I am so proud to present to you another wonderful creation..and I'm so glad im one of the priviledged and trusted few by Dragos to review this new X5 line.

First I will show you the rest of the FIRST CREATION then the NEW CREATION in CATALOGS then I will wear the skin and will tell you whats new as we go along. Let us start with MANILA

then VENICE

and ATHENS

and lastly, PARIS.

NOW...check the new skinline and envy me for possessing all these types of skin :P

VIENNA


LONDON


DIAMOND(my new favorite)


Now, allow me to wear the DIAMOND SKIN the one which puzzles me most among the X5 line because it is the only one not named after a CAPITAL CITY :)

When you buy a fatpack, which is more reasonable you get:
-2 skin types: the fair and the tan
-24 different make ups
-all 24 make ups comes in 3 varieties, like for example DIAMOND makeup 1 which is a nude one comes as DIAMOND 1, DIAMOND 1-freckles, DIAMOND 1-cleavage so you get a total of -24 x 3 choices which is superb
-hairbase tattoos
-an eyebrow
-and a shape

let me open and wear my package :)

this one is the regular skin with no cleavage enhancement


and this one is with cleavage enhancement


then the freckled skin:


and the non freckled skin make-up #1


and some of the make ups:
nude lipstick

pink lipstick

green eye shadow

orange lipstick

red lipstick


Now let me try the other skins
The pics below are from the LONDON FAIR LINE



and the remaining 3 PICS are from the VIENNA TAN LINE




STYLE CARD:
Hair used in the Diamond Line: TRUTH Tamina Mocha
Hair used in the London and Vienna Line: ETD
Swimwear: DMG Creations- Reign(red)
Shoes: Kalnins- Yolanda
Necklace: Courtesy of That's Amore( exclusive for VIP members)
Ring: JCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment