Friday, July 31, 2009

CLASSIC W/ STYLE: INTERNATIONAL THEME EVENT




When I was young me and my sister used to play as Indian Princesses..we love their colorful costumes..our mother used to scold us for using blankets as SARIS...wraping it around our bodies in so many ways. The word “sari” comes from a Sanskrit word that just means cloth.

My sister and I also put Sequins in our foreheads as BINDIs.
Preparing for this event brings me back to my childhood days.

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting to you the rich Indian Culture and Costume.

IM WEARING A KHAVITA GHARARA INDIAN PRINCESS DRESS By Desiner Aradhana Voight of MASHOOKA DESIGNS...Every piece you see is by Mashooka including the Gold Bindi on my forehead.

Jewelries and Piercing by KANIVAL TATTOO
Shoes: Stiletto MoodyHair: Gracie by Babsi Maltz for Sunmade FashionSkin: REDGRAVE Jennifer 3Shape: Fleur VivantAccessories: Indian Neck Belly Chain by TATS
and an Indian Belly Dance HUD by CARTUNNO COUTURE.

HugsSeree:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment