Monday, August 16, 2010

FOUND THIS NEW LOVELY SKIN...



When I first coined the name of E-Style mag I was thinking that I must not have the same name with any other existing SL publication so when it was cleared I launched this publication. After the initial launching I received a notice a tp from a friend that theres a lucky chair giving out a beautiful skin and its my name’s letter on so i tped. To my surprise I found myself in a well established store of E-STYLE skins and shape. I searched for the owner named Dragos Janus and sent him a notecard, introduced myself and introduced my pubication. Dragos was very kind to get back to me immediately. We became friends and since we have the same business name we have decided to merge the labels to make it a stronger brand.

In this post I feature not only E-Style’s new releases but also Dragos success in this field he has chosen. When Dragos left for a while due to RL commitments he came back in with a bang with this new skin releases.

His exquisite line featuring 4 types of skins namely, Athens, Manila, Paris and Venice. Dragos sent me boxes for review and oh wellthe skins were amazing. I started with his Manila line since Manila is close to my heart there are 24 make ups, and
eyebrow and shape, he also included one with freckles and hairbase for a value of L$ 999 for a single skin. The pictures shows 2/24 make up choices in
the Manila Exquisite Line. I personally find it beautiful so I have been using them
since I got hold of the skins. The next skin is named Athens it also have 24 make-
up choices. How will I describe Athens? Well you have to see it on your own. In whatever hair you are wearing you will definitely look good on anE-Style skin.

The next line is Paris and the last of the series is the Venice

Manila Skin in 3 different Make Ups




HERE ARE THE 4 COMPLETE EXQUISITE LINE



No comments:

Post a Comment