Sunday, August 8, 2010

I MISS MODELING

I have for quite sometime stopped modeling, like for almost a year now, my last modeling gig was with JCNY Collection. When I started my own store and magazine I barely have the time to do shows, join contest and do photoshoots. I have to take care of my business and my own models. It was such a lovely experience to be able to face the camera again thanks to the oppurtunity given to me by Linden home neighbor HOMENS PINELLI who happens to be an RL Photographer. It was kind of Homen to greet me first otherwise I would miss up on a chance to meet this kind hearted man. He showed me some of his RL works, I particularly love the Sunday Morning Shower bec like Homens said the mix of color was amazing. I also love the Golden Illusion, Sacrifice and Bridge to Limbo. He is a budding SL Photographer so watch out for him.

Of course i let him take pics of me...so when he gets famous at least im one of his first few subjects. Thanks Homens and nice meeting you.

Here are his shots, un edited, un photoshopped and on the spot...






No comments:

Post a Comment