Saturday, August 28, 2010

FINALLY I can now walk like a princess

WOW NO.30 in PLATINUM


I have been friends with 2408 Alekseev since I started my own publication way back Nov 2009 and I loved her shoes since then. The first pair I got was WOW No. 18 black. 2408 is known to create a different style of shoes apart from the usual things you see in the market.

It is only now that I decided to blog her creations. Her latest is WOW No. 30. Aside from the fabulous design of lace and sequins, now you can no longer see a shadow hovering around your feet everytime you walk the runway or dance. Amazing Isnt it?

Two days ago. I went on to dance with a friend and I was wearing a different shoe(but also well known in the market)and again i saw this shadow im talking about. Its may not be a big deal since everyone has it on their shoes but it really looked awkward.

I bumped into 2408 Alekseev and she gave me these wonderful pairs of shoes. I decided to blog them since it helped solve my problem regarding this invisible prim.PLUS it will help me on my next date. I have put out an outfit for my next dancing gig wearing a lovely white dress and the WOW No. 30 Platinum. :D

Here are the rest of the colors available for Wow No. 30

WOW NO.30 in GOLD


WOW NO.30 in BLACK


WOW NO.30 in RED

No comments:

Post a Comment