Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I LOVE THIS HAIR

I recently joined Midnight Mania for Creators they send out links and chats with MM boards for templates and stuffs, something you would really appreciate if you are a creator. But this post isnt about MM boards its about this beautiful hair that caught my attention.

I Tped to a place which I don't usually do but i felt i need to try it and beside the MM Board was this long flexi hair with locks that I have been looking for eversince. (I have been sporting a long dark brown straight hair about 10 cms above my waist in RL and been wanting it to reach my waist so i can have this seductive curls i have always been wanting). I have been wearing a long brunette wavy curls in one sided pony tail by ANALOG DOG named Syanne with Noon Bang and its worth 350L$ if Im not mistaken and it includes 5 colors (Black, Brunette, Copper,....)

The picture below was wearing that hair and taken by E-Style Photographer Braden Adder



When I saw this hair from DrLife Healthy Hair Ying(all colors) by Leena Ying I was surprised that it cost only 250L$ for all the colors.I have been wearing it since then. The picture below is just to show you the locks and the flexibility of the hair. This is not professionally taken so it gives little justice to the hair :( I did my best shot though.





No comments:

Post a Comment