Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CLASSIC WITH STYLE: Ms. CALENDAR SEPT'09 1st Runner up


I submitted this picture to Steve101 McCullough owner of CWS as entry for Ms. Calendar Auction. It was my first time to enter. I was inspired by the advises of Suzanne Xeltentat who won Ms. August and Ms.Ghost Trefoil who won Ms. May.


In auctions its a matter of timing..putting up votes in the last minute. It was Angelica Lunascea who was leading at 10000L$ votes. I put up 15000L$ votes we are far ahead other contestants. Arica Kaestner was then trailing at 13000L$ votes. Whe Arica went on to 17000L$ i put on a 20000L$ and Angelica went up to 17,000L$.


In the last five minutes. I was about to secure my place at 25,000L$ when I crashed. When I logged back in local chat displayed " STOP voting is over!" and i was OMG!!


I checked on the votes Angelica was at 17700L$ and Arica was over 20000L$. Obviously I was stucked at 20kL$. I ended up at 2nd Place.


Congrats Arica!!Anyway its her birthday..she deserve to be Ms. September. If only Arica told me her intentions I wouldve saved my lindens for Ms. October(lol). Better Luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment