Monday, August 24, 2009

SL's NEXT TOP MODEL CHALLENGE ROUND 2: I made it to the top 3








AUG 23,2009 Sunday 6pm SLT...As usual Im nervous for tonight is the second elimination round for SL's Next Top Model Challenge..We started out as 12 from 20 who auditioned..we were narrowed down to 6 after the first elimination and tonight we will be narrowed down to half i guess..

I came early.. I saw Ms.Tiffo and she directed me to step on the blue model stand in the stage where my name is. My heart wants to jump out of my chest as I stood there trying to get a nice spot.. with all this people watching me. As time drew closer to 6pm the sim gets full..after a lovely dance number from Ms. Kitty we were instructed:

The challenge:
"Each one of you will depict a dead celebrity. You are given 5 minutes to go backstage and change: Docseree you will imitate Marilyn Monroe, Carmilla you will imitate Anna Nicole Smith, Christian you will imitate Elvis Presley and so on..."
I immediately went back stage for I was the first to do the runway.. Its a good thing I got marilyn outfit in White and Red in my inventory..it turned out that we were all wearing white.
It was nice being chosen to be in the final 3. Im both nervous and excited on the Final Round.
FINAL 3:
1. Docseree Mistwalker
2. Carmilla Skytower
3. ChristianDavid1 Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment