Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CLASSIC W/ STYLE: KARATE THEME

August 11,2009(Tuesday) 6pm SLT

I was preparing for another themed event when Anrol - Classic with Style CEO announced that tomorrow will be a Styling Karate Theme. I panicked..after thinking a lot about the other themed event I needed another brainstorming session for this Karate Theme..

I went to Xstreetsl to solve the problem...true enough I was able to find Karate Outfits..there were 2 styles that I liked...but I decided to try on this KUNG FU outfit worth 300 L$ and a Karate HUD with Animations worth 600L$.

This is what I said during the contest:

KARATE is an Ancient Chinese Tradition of Martial arts now it is well known around the world.
For tonight's styling Karate theme I am wearing a KUNG FU BLACK TIGER SUIT by Sorein Reinard from SR DESIGNS a real KUNG FU student.
BLACK TIGER KARATE HUD from from DCS CCS by CARLOS URESTI
SKIN REDGRAVESHAPE FLEUR VIVANTHAIR ETD-Kin
and to complete the outfit I present to you a great fighting spirit.
Thanks

Here is my conversation with Our Judge Ms. Ghost Trefoil after the contest

[19:04] Docseree Mistwalker: thank you very much Ms.Trefoil

[19:05] Ghost Trefoil: Certainly! You did marvelous! Keep up the good work!

[19:05] Ghost Trefoil: I hope you like the photo!

[19:05] Docseree Mistwalker: i love it

[19:05] Ghost Trefoil: Wonderful!

[19:05] Docseree Mistwalker: I wont forget this...its my first win at Classic

[19:06] Docseree Mistwalker: And Im more proud bec you are the Judge (Ms. Trefoil is the Ms. Calendar May 2009)

[19:06] Ghost Trefoil: Well, CONGRATS! You deserved it. I never play favorites & I tell it like it is! LOL If you ever need any help, or advise, I will be available - anytime!

[19:06] Ghost Trefoil: *big hugs*

[19:06] Docseree Mistwalker: thanks

[19:07] Ghost Trefoil: It's a joy for me! Really - ANYTIME!


WINNERS:

1st Place: VeronicaLynn Parx
2nd Place: Arica Kaestner
3rd Place: Docseree Mistwalker


pls visit: http://www.clasicwstyle.blogspot.com/ for details

No comments:

Post a Comment