Monday, August 17, 2009

CLASSIC W/ STYLE: Summer Outfit


When I think of Summer I think of the beach….swimming, walking along the shore or just laying in the sand reading my favorite magazine while having some nice tan....It can be strolling in the park and doing some nice shopping...for whatever summer means to each and everyone of us.

For tonight’s event I decided to wear this:
-Strapless white top by Designer Sunnygirl Whitfield of SUNMADE Fashion
-Brown paisley shorts and Pearl necklace also from SUNMADE Fashion
-Suede Boho Sandals by Sayo Toshi
-Sunglass: Noir in Brown from Karnival Tattoo
-A straw beach hat from ELEGANCE HATS
-A straw beach bag with beach towel and Magazine from IBIZARRE
-Skin: Jennifer Redgrave #3
-Hair: ETD Torwen in Tawny

Come on join me and let us enjoy the sun!! Don’t forget ur shades and ur Suntan lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment