Monday, August 17, 2009

SL's NEXT TOP MODEL CHALLENGE: I made it through the first elimination round







I came early at the venue coz im afraid to miss the first elimination round in the SL's Next Top Model Challenge where I am a finalist.

I was so paranoid...I asked Ms. Tiffo if i have to make a notecard of what I am wearing and she said no.
After a mesmerizing number from Ms. Kitty Ms. Tiffo announced the challenge:
" Its a casual theme, there is a freebie box backstage and you have to dress up depending on what we will find in the box..you have 10 minutes"
Mind you it wasnt easy...all 12 contestants went backstage at the same time...we fought the lag..dress took time to rezz and I crashed 2x...lol"
What u see in the pic are all freebie items:
black camisole vest,
black shorts with white belt
and the black stiletto(which i used to have when I was a newbie). I never had the time to rummage thru all the items in the box and get the first item that I think would fit any jacket.
Ms. Tiffo allowed us to wear something else if we can so I decided to put this White Panarema Jacket by KIM Designs one of our sponsors as a sign of gratitude for sponsoring this kind of competition. I add a touch of jewelry from JCNY and hair from ETD.
When my name was called down to sit, I felt relieved..whew. But I felt so sad because it was my friend Callista Ella who was eliminated..but Cali accepted the defeat with charm and grace.
I would like to thank all four judges: Mr. Aust, Ms. Kitty, Ms. Des and Ms. Tiffo for choosing me to remain..I hope to make it through the end.
Lucky to have a shot with the judges during a dance party after the announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment