Saturday, August 15, 2009

I WAS CHOSEN AS CHAUD CAUSTEN's CATALOG MODEL









I came in late...Bella's notice came in while I was offline and when I came on I was 15 minutes late. Designer Chaud Causten was about to announce the lucky models... I thought I never had a chance.. I do came in all dressed up.. outfit from SunMade Fashion..Hair from ETD to impress the Designer but I thought it was all for naught...

Chaud spoke: " for those who will not be chosen please dont feel bad.....My new catalog models for my new releases would be..."
1. Aaryah Blackheart
2. Docseree Mistwalker
3. Heyah Oh
4. Jasminelee LEmon
5. Jen Tafler

YEY! came my response...Im glad I was considered even if I was late..I just came from a styling event..

then next came in the photoshoot...it took us almost an hour to finish the 5 girls. Posted is my catalog page.
A beautiful look for a sophisticated lady who wants to let everyone know she is smart and sophisticated and can have a blast while doing it. The top is a blue v-neck tee with a flowery pattern caressing the left side of the shirt. With it, includes a matching pair of blue pants
Thanks Bella and Chaud..more power!

No comments:

Post a Comment